Date(s) - 19/05/2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The trend for multi-residue pesticide analysis is towards faster, simpler, more generic methods of extraction with minimal, if any, clean-up to facilitate higher sample throughput. But this approach can result in extracts with high levels of matrix co-extractives, which will inevitably lead to faster contamination of LC–MS/MS and especially GC–MS/MS systems. The reluctance to use a cartridge SPE clean-up step most likely results from the time required for manual procedures and time taken to achieve the optimum balance between removal of co-extractive without loss of analytes.
This webinar will highlight an automated optimized online miniaturized cartridge clean-up approach providing more effective clean-up of QuEChERS extracts to overcome the analytical challenges faced by laboratories undertaking pesticides residues analysis.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the configuration, operation, flexibility and ease of use of an automated on-line µSPE setup with GC–MS and LC–MS analysis
- Learn how optimized sorbent blends can yield excellent results from GC–MS/MS and LC–MS/MS multi-residue pesticides analysis in different sample types
- Discover how µSPE can increase robustness, reduce system maintenance and increase laboratory productivity
Who Should Attend:
- Pesticide residue Chemists
- Contract testing laboratories
- Analysts with an interest in automation of sample clean-up for residues and contaminants
For questions please contact Martha Devia: email@example.com