Date(s) - 18/04/2018
Laboratories are always looking for ways to save costs without compromising analytical results in terms of sensitivity, robustness or quality controls. To minimize the cost and efforts in the lab, the ideal analytical system typically needs to be able to decrease manual handling and the amount of chemicals used for sample preparation. In addition, increasing the availability and optimal use of the analytical systems is a must.
This webinar will cover..
- Full automation from sample preparation to result for semi-volatile contaminants in various water matrices
- How automation decreased the direct (and indirect) costs of the lab to achieve optimal analytical results for the customers
- What is needed to implement these savings in your lab
- How a new GC-MS/MS system helped to achieve high sensitivity and how the system opens the doors to future possibilities.
By attending this webinar you will learn about…
- solutions for organic contaminant analysis and resources
- organic contaminant analysis workflow from sample preparation to data reporting
- efficiency and productivity improvement with cost reduction
Everyone who registers for the live event will receive a link to the on-demand version as soon as it is ready.