Date(s) - 15/05/2019
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Translational and Clinical researches are challenged with the growing complexities of qualitative and quantitative analyses in proteomics. The Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap Tribrid™ mass spectrometers provide substantial advantages to improve label-free quantitation (LFQ) performance due to its unique architecture and capabilities. The unique Tribrid architecture facilitates novel data acquisition methods to surpass the primary challenges associated successfully acquiring high-quality data that enables confident, automated data processing to more accurately determine the expression ratios for peptides, and more importantly, proteins, in complex biological samples.
In this webinar will present the top 5 features associated with the Orbitrap Tribrid MS that empower users to greater experimental insights while reducing the workload. Specifically, we will demonstrate the importance of high resolution, stable mass measurement accuracy, and introduction of Thermo Scientific™ FAIMS Pro™ interface for balancing increased proteome coverage, maintaining relative quantitation, and maximizing throughput.
- Optimal LC-MS experimental method determination
- How resolution and mass accuracy affect determination of individual peptide response and determination of relative expression ratios
- Introduction and implementation of the FAIMS Pro interface and benefits
- Automated data processing workflows – checks and balances
Who Should Attend
- MS practitioners
- Researchers/ R&D Mangagers
- New users in mass spectrometry and metabolomics
- Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisors
- Laboratory Technicians / Operators