Date(s) - 01/05/2020 - 15/05/2020
Refine your analytical workflows and synthesize new ideas to improve lab efficiency
Free webinars | May 11 — 15
Attend one or more of our free webinars to learn how innovative applications and powerful, robust, and easy-to-use separation, spectroscopy, elemental analysis, and software solutions can help you advance material research, increase the productivity of your oil, gas, chemical, or polymer lab, and improve your bottom line.
We will be offering two or more informative webinars each day from May 11 — 15. Take advantage of this opportunity to ask our experts questions about your research or measurement challenges and discover how we can support you now and into the future.
If you can’t make it to the webinars of interest to you, register anyway and you can then access them on-demand at your convenience.
Topics will include:
- It’s ELEMENTary – Managing Challenges in Inorganic Analysis (includes our new Thermo Scientific iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES)
- Exploration and Production: Optimizing the Opportunity with Simple Laboratory Tools to State-of-the-Art Analytical Technology
- Building Confidence in Quality Assurance
- Moving Crude and Gas from Well to Plants – Solutions for Common Problems and Challenges in the Future for the Midstream
- Sweating the Small Stuff – Spectroscopy on the Micro Scale
- Software to Drive Your Science – Why Some Oil & Gas Companies are Looking to the Cloud
Discover the new iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES
|•||Run more samples with faster analysis speed|
|•||Save bench space with the industry’s smallest footprint|
|•||Handle the most difficult samples with enhanced robustness|