Date(s) - 27/04/2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Filling the gaps in glycan analysis with advanced ion chromatography column technology.
There are many challenges in carbohydrate analysis, whether we want a simple profile or to discover the complexity of glycans. To separate all the groups of glycans into their size and charge can be very complicated and challenging, especially with one method. For many years Thermo Scientific Dionex CarboPac PA100 and PA200 Columns have provided an abundance of information in glycan identification analysis with High-Performance Anion Exchange-Pulsed Amperometry Detection (HPAE-PAD) standalone and with Mass Spectrometry. Here we will find out about the Thermo Scientific Dionex CarboPac PA300 column and what areas we can resolve to understand glycans better, whether it’s O-linked or N-linked, and if it’s charged or neutral.
- Latest advances in carbohydrate column technology
- Capabilities of the Dionex CarboPac PA300 column
- Increase efficiency and cost savings
Who should attend?
- Laboratory analysts or researchers performing glycan analysis
- Laboratory managers looking to progress and simplify their glycan analysis
- Biopharma analysts looking at complex carbohydrates
Join us on this webinar using this link.